This website is operated by the advertising agency HAVA Media. This notice describes how your personal data is processed in connection with this website.
1. What data we process about you
In the course of your visit to this website, we will collect the following information: The date and time a page on our website was accessed, your IP address, name and version of your web browser, the website (URL) you visited before accessing this page website, certain cookies (see the following points) and the personal data that you provide yourself by filling out the contact form (entering your name and e-mail address) or the content of your e-mail.
We use so-called essential cookies for the operation of the website and its functions. This can include the following functions: shopping cart of an online shop, cookie for checking the login status and other similar cookies. These cookies are not and cannot be used to track the visitor. Furthermore, most of these cookies are automatically deleted after closing the browser (session cookies).
Here you have the possibility to revoke your consent:
You have not yet given your consent or have revoked all consents.
If you contact us via the contact form on this website or by e-mail, you agree to the transmission of your personal data mentioned under point 1 and to us being contacted by e-mail or telephone. Your data will only be used to contact you and will not be passed on by us.
4. Used Tools
4.1. Google Maps
When you visit our website, you can watch videos embedded by YouTube (a product of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
5. Zwecke der Datenverarbeitung
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to make this website available to you and to further improve and develop this website;
- to be able to create usage statistics;
- to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on our website;
- to be able to respond to your request and/or to carry out pre-contractual measures;
- to improve advertising on our website;
- to improve user technical support;
- to provide easy-to-use website access statistics in a cost-effective manner;
- to be able to accept applications.
6. Legal Basis for Processing
The processing of your personal data (see point 1) takes place exclusively on the legal basis
- the fulfillment of the contract with you and/or to carry out pre-contractual measures (Art 6 Para 1 lit b GDPR);
- our overriding legitimate interest in achieving the purposes specified in point 4 (Art 6 Para 1 lit f GDPR).
7. Transmission of your personal data
For the above purposes, we will transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
- IT service providers used by us
- hosting providers
- Google Ireland Limited
Some of the above recipients are located outside the EU and/or process your personal data there. The level of data protection there may not correspond to that of the EU. However, we only transfer your personal data to countries and/or to companies for which the EU Commission has decided that they have an adequate level of data protection and/or we have obtained your consent for the transfer of the data, such as to:
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
8. Duration of storage
We will generally store your data, which we process as a result of your visit to this website, for a period of three months. A longer storage only takes place insofar as this is necessary to investigate attacks on our website.
If you have transmitted your personal data to us by filling out the contact form on our website, we will store your data for as long as this appears necessary to process your request and is required for statutory retention periods and/or limitation periods.
9. Your Rights
If the legal requirements are met, you have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing and data portability. If you believe that your personal data is not being processed lawfully, you can contact the data protection authority (https://www.dsb.gv.at/), Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Vienna, firstname.lastname@example.org complain.
If you have any questions in connection with this data protection declaration or would like to exercise your rights set out therein, please send an email to email@example.com.